I blame Girls Planet 999 (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes there are too many talented girls on it :sanapray: well now less lol
So many of those girls deserved more :pepecry2:
Really disappointed that Reina, Vivienne, and Jeongmin were eliminated (can send clips if you don't know them)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
So many of those girls deserved more :pepecry2:
Really disappointed that Reina, Vivienne, and Jeongmin were eliminated (can send clips if you don't know them)
Can you show me please? I remember the faces but not the names lol
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Sad
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Unlike yall, all i liked from the eve were the 2 vocals. Jiyoung and Shauna.

the ones i re watch.
Pretty U
Fiesta 1
YoY 1 and 2 which is crazy since i never ever listen to twice, but this and the pd 48 teams especially Chaewon/Haeyoon/Doah are exceptions. Kokoro/Haeun/Gaeun i liked also.
OMG Bora team.

I was sure mcountdown would be either YoY 1 pretty U or fiesta 1


Salute team was solid its a shame how that turned out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Me too!!


Oh don’t even get me started. How were so many of them eliminated even with the benefits
The benefits are just flat not enough of a benefit. And have not been for many seasons. I know they want to avoid the season 1 deal when the benefit put the whole team in, but that team deserved it and that benefit meant something.

If the performances are to mean something they should mean something. Now this season its a bit hard since the judges are picking the winners but heck with the planet pass deal they are picking the girls too. (and the rumor is they will pick 1-3 from the final too)
goanna have to as they have no main left with out Bora and she was not in the 18. Unless they are going all rap.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The benefits are just flat not enough of a benefit. And have not been for many seasons. I know they want to avoid the season 1 deal when the benefit put the whole team in, but that team deserved it and that benefit meant something.

If the performances are to mean something they should mean something. Now this season its a bit hard since the judges are picking the winners but heck with the planet pass deal they are picking the girls too. (and the rumor is they will pick 1-3 from the final too)
goanna have to as they have no main left with out Bora and she was not in the 18. Unless they are going all rap.
I’m kinda hoping for a planet pass for the final group but I’m not sure. Imo I feel like some planet passes given out made me go “huh???”
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I’m kinda hoping for a planet pass for the final group but I’m not sure. Imo I feel like some planet passes given out made me go “huh???”
i just hope its not 8 with a planet pass which would be just wrong.
1 pass to 10 is odd since 10 is a weird number.
2 to 11 heck if they wanted 11 just do it and 2 is gonna freak ppl out with fairness deals.
3 to 12 if they go with the one of each deal ... ( otherwise peoples head would explode if it was 3-0-0 or 2-1-0 )

and is it just me or is tiffany afk most of the eps?
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i just hope its not 8 with a planet pass which would be just wrong.
1 pass to 10 is odd since 10 is a weird number.
2 to 11 heck if they wanted 11 just do it and 2 is gonna freak ppl out with fairness deals.
3 to 12 if they go with the one of each deal ... ( otherwise peoples head would explode if it was 3-0-0 or 2-1-0 )

and is it just me or is tiffany afk most of the eps?
I would love for a TOP9 + 3 planet pass lineup
I haven’t really figured out whag any of the masters roles really are besides Jin Goo, Sunmi and Onestar. The rest just seem totally afk
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i hate survival shows with every fiber of my being but the eve is one of the greatest kpop songs ever made <3
Im the type of person who says they hate survival shows but proceeds to watch them
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You weren’t already addicted to The Eve… :ChaeNo:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread