Performance I can not seem to get enough of this performance. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love rocket punch! What are they up to?
i assume getting ready for the next CB and year end shows.
they do have YT thing they update weekly subs are a bit lagging.
these are 2 of the newest ones.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love that one too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread