Comeback I CAN"T WAIT (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM EXCITED!!!!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Second Reaction: Maybe it's because it's 4AM for me, but that video @_@ Even with the backscreen dimmed, it hurts my eyes xD So I probably won't be watching the video itself much, but the ladies are beautiful~ <3

Also. Hmm. I do like the song, but I am having the Q&A reaction a little.
When I heard CB's Q&A, I thought it was an okay song for a debut, but pretty safe. This is sorta different for a Twice title, so I'm gonna treat it as a sort of debut. It sounds fine and I'll probably watch the heck out of the stages and dance practice, lol, but I feel it's just okay~
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was asleep at the same time as Fancy was released so I am playing catch up right now :yolk:
Same here, I'm catching up with everything after I woke up. :yolk:
I really like Fancy and I think it'll grow on me even more. Gotta check those b-sides now. :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Same here, I'm catching up with everything after I woke up. :yolk:
I really like Fancy and I think it'll grow on me even more. Gotta check those b-sides now. :sj_weary:
I've already checked out the B sides after listening to the teaser medley which made me even more excited for the comeback. And just as expected Girls Like Us (which was written by Jihyo) is my favourite song from off of the album :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread