News I cannot even (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Bts!!!! World!!! Is!!! A!!!! Dress!!! Up!!!! Game!!!!
I!!! Love!!!! Dress!!!! Up!!!!! Games!!!!! More!!!!! Than!!!! I!!!!! Love!!!! Eating!!!!!!!! :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yesss. I loved the cooking games along with the dress up games until I got a virus from it :maheart:
Oh my GOD sara’s cooking class was EVERYTHING
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh my GOD sara’s cooking class was EVERYTHING
Lmaooo yesss. That's the one I was thinking of. I always got so frustrated when I couldn't cut the strawberries properly. My favorite one was probably the Cake Pop one. That was iconic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lmaooo yesss. That's the one I was thinking of. I always got so frustrated when I couldn't cut the strawberries properly. My favorite one was probably the Cake Pop one. That was iconic.
The ginger bread house game!!!!! The best!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lmaooo, omg I remember that one so well. I kind of wish we were given more artistic freedom as to where to place the items though.
:pepecry1:I’m starving now :(
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread