- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
SOMEONE HELP THIS IS TOOOO FUNNY JESUS
So I was looking for Marshal plushies right? The squirrel from Animal Crossing? AKA this guy:
Anyway, I see a product for $73. Obviously I'm curious as to why a plushie is that expensive, so I click on it.
And the moment I clicked, I realized I made a grave mistake...
what in fresh hell.
what is this. i cant do it. i cant do this. i give up.
I am an innocent bystander shopping and i witness THIS?!? It looks like a MUGSHOT. I have been laughing at this for 30 minutes now and I can't STOP
KS emote idea:
So I was looking for Marshal plushies right? The squirrel from Animal Crossing? AKA this guy:
Anyway, I see a product for $73. Obviously I'm curious as to why a plushie is that expensive, so I click on it.
And the moment I clicked, I realized I made a grave mistake...
what in fresh hell.
what is this. i cant do it. i cant do this. i give up.
I am an innocent bystander shopping and i witness THIS?!? It looks like a MUGSHOT. I have been laughing at this for 30 minutes now and I can't STOP
KS emote idea: