18+ I can't figure out if Woozi is a... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can't figure out if Woozi is a sub or a dom! :jisoosmh:

HE CONFUSES ME! Like I WISH he was a dom and most of the time he acts like one, but then when he gets tired he acts like a god damn Koala and wants to be taken care of! It drives me insane! Ever wonder why I very rarely if ever make 18+ threads about my bby Woozi? IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS! HE CONFUSES ME!

Maybe he is the type of a dom who likes to be served! Like he ain't a sadist, but a sub cooking for him, cleaning for him and then acting as his footrest? Yeah, that seems like something he would like!

What do y'all think? And don't say he's a switch, because no he ain't!

34032
34033
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He's secretly into...
... extreme romance :queen:

I just KNOW that while he himself doesn't really like shopping and doesn't mind what he is wearing... he LOVES to dress his sub up in different outfits and make him look pretty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread