- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
The Untamed has taken over my mind and heart so much so that I've watched it 7 times now. Yes, that's right! 7 times! I have never fell in love with a drama, a story as much as I have fallen for this.
A love so pure, a loyalty so unmoving that Lan Zhan waited for 16 years and looked for his soulmate, his Wei Ying and Wei Ying finally had someone who was willing to risk it all and just believe in him after years of being tormented and hunted, I cry just thinking about it!
And Shijie...oh Shijie, I have never wanted a sister until I saw her. Wen Ning and Wen Yuan are my children no one touch them.
I watched it on YouTube and KissAsian. Downloaded all 50 episodes on my phone
and now I'm watching it on Netflix...
EXO PLEASE COME BACK ASAP AND DISTRACT ME.
A love so pure, a loyalty so unmoving that Lan Zhan waited for 16 years and looked for his soulmate, his Wei Ying and Wei Ying finally had someone who was willing to risk it all and just believe in him after years of being tormented and hunted, I cry just thinking about it!
And Shijie...oh Shijie, I have never wanted a sister until I saw her. Wen Ning and Wen Yuan are my children no one touch them.
I watched it on YouTube and KissAsian. Downloaded all 50 episodes on my phone
and now I'm watching it on Netflix...
EXO PLEASE COME BACK ASAP AND DISTRACT ME.