I can't sleep (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I keep waking up in the middle of the night recently and idk why. I'm always super hot but the temperature is so cold. Everything is bothering me and I'm still sleepy...ugh...

I realized that I have headaches often and I'm really tired. I wonder if it's insomnia or just midterm stress.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wish i could help, but i experience the same things so often (headaches included, but i don't feel physically tired at all) that i just give up and live with it. i hope you find a solution to that and feel better soon.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
JenYong did this to me smh
Ooof, but has it been confirmed tho?

Im in a news bubble cos im avoiding the stress of knowing abt the events of the day in kpop.

For you its JenYong, for me im avoiding rumblings abt soojin/gidle until a thread pops up here with confirmed news.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ooof, but has it been confirmed tho?

Im in a news bubble cos im avoiding the stress of knowing abt the events of the day in kpop.

For you its JenYong, for me im avoiding rumblings abt soojin/gidle until a thread pops up here with confirmed news.
Oh I was just kidding, I couldn't sleep due to midterm stress but JenYong has not been confirmed :haylul:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Mayah, I can totally relate to the stress of upcoming exams! When I was a high school senior, I had senioritis so bad I even wrote a song (parody of Sunday Morning by Maroon 5, to be exact lol) about it! It started off "Senioritis, grades are fallin'..." lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread