Rumor I can't wait for Hyunjin's return. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
As a STAY... We still need more time to fill int he gaps as we await news from Hyunjin himself...

Not only am I angry with the handling of the Bullying accusations.
I'm disappointed at JYPE for not providing him right action.
Also to apologize for what's happening though he didn't do anything.

But it's also been 102 or 101 days since he left on Hiatus.
I pray his health isn't affected by those hurting him. Also praying everyone is properly addressed.

I know everything's become weird. However, for him to suffer for something that should've been properly fixed ages ago. It shouldn't be carried out as long as it did this time.
Not only does it affect Hyunjin. Straykids misses Hyunjin everyday. Also including him in the performance.

This has become over the moon ridiculously stupid.
For that person to continually throw stones on Hyunjin's name also to stop him from achieving any goals he's placed.

When he comes back> I want to give him a massive family hug> Because no one should be treated this insanely.
 

Attachments

  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
He’s going to come back better than ever :yolk: Gotta hold on til then, all there is to do now is cry
 
  • Like
Reactions: SOSOYOUNG
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
He’s going to come back better than ever :yolk: Gotta hold on til then, all there is to do now is cry

I hope his well and he'll comeback on stage. Because whenever I see Straykids on stage. It doesn't feel like I'm watching ST8. And Felix carrying around a little hyunjin bear. :( :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread