- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I Am Not Good Enough
Whatever Will Be Will Be
That Is Impossible
I Am Alone
What People Say And Think About Me Matters
I Will Take Care Of This Later
I Do Not Deserve To Be Loved
I Cannot Forgive Him/Her
If Only I Had More
I Am A Failure
What If It Does Not Work?
Your faves will forever be flops
You're welcome
Whatever Will Be Will Be
That Is Impossible
I Am Alone
What People Say And Think About Me Matters
I Will Take Care Of This Later
I Do Not Deserve To Be Loved
I Cannot Forgive Him/Her
If Only I Had More
I Am A Failure
What If It Does Not Work?
Your faves will forever be flops
You're welcome