Found I completed B1A4 Commons set, my 22nd(I think) batch 11 commons set! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I completed B1A4 Commons set, my 22nd(I think) batch 11 commons set!



Thnx to @/Magician for B1A4 Baro n cards team/card algorithm for the rest of B1A4 cards.(the rest aside from Baro from rerolls, thnx to cards algorithm for so many rares)!

Also thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this nice set n all new batch 11 sets, u worked hard 😃😊!​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
congratulations!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I completed B1A4 Commons set, my 22nd(I think) batch 11 commons set!



Thnx to @/Magician for B1A4 Baro n cards team/card algorithm for the rest of B1A4 cards.(the rest aside from Baro from rerolls, thnx to cards algorithm for so many rares)!

Also thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this nice set n all new batch 11 sets, u worked hard 😃😊!​
Congrats!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread