Found I completed Got7 Commons! (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,699
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I finally completed them which means I collected all Got7 sets!! :kokorohappy:

Thank you to
@centen for Mark
@Moguri for Jinyoung
@snsd2beg for Bambam

I got JB, Jackson, Yugyeom from dailies and Youngjae from donation :sanapray:​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All of them? Even the limited sets? Congrats either way, though! I guess you really do Got7 lol
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,699
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All of them? Even the limited sets? Congrats either way, though! I guess you really do Got7 lol
Yes I literally collected the limiteds way before the commons which is funny :scree: Thank you so much!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread