Found I completed Jeonghan x Wonwoo Commons set, my 23rd(I think) batch 11 commons set! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I completed Jeonghan x Wonwoo Commons set, my 23rd(I think) batch 11 commons set!


Thnx to cards team/card algorithm for Jeonghan x Wonwoo Jeonghan n Wonwoo cards.(Wonwoo from dailys, Jeonghan from rerolls, thnx to cards algorithm for so many rares)!

Also thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this nice set n all new batch 11 sets, u worked hard 😃😊!​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I completed Jeonghan x Wonwoo Commons set, my 23rd(I think) batch 11 commons set!


Thnx to cards team/card algorithm for Jeonghan x Wonwoo Jeonghan n Wonwoo cards.(Wonwoo from dailys, Jeonghan from rerolls, thnx to cards algorithm for so many rares)!

Also thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this nice set n all new batch 11 sets, u worked hard 😃😊!​
Congrats i have 7 commons left...
so tomorrow most likely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats i have 7 commons left...
so tomorrow most likely.
I only hv 6 commons to go but ard 174 rares after tat which by my count I'll complete in 93 days so ard late Feb 2025, depending if x'mas holiday cards release n Valentines cards event or just 1 day pull. Congratz rand, n thnx 😊 ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread