- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
If I had to suffer through collecting them, y'all have to suffer scrolling through it
A big thank you to the following people!
@Yachii For Taeyong, Winwin, Hendery
@RandAlThor For Johnny, Chenle
@Mangoey For Yuta, Jungwoo, and Doyoung
@eclipsoul For Lucas
@brekker For Chenle and Winwin and Hendery
@Reo For Ten and Renjun
@Panda For Jaehyun and Sungchan
@Xeulgi For Mark and Jeno
@honeyfornomoney For Xiaojun
@Vikki For Kun
@karina For Shotaro and Haechan
@lexus For Jisung
@OnlyCalB For Jaemin
If I missed anyone let me know! The MVP's of this collection are definitely brekker, Rand, Mango, and Yachii, you guys are great!!!
A big thank you to the following people!
@Yachii For Taeyong, Winwin, Hendery
@RandAlThor For Johnny, Chenle
@Mangoey For Yuta, Jungwoo, and Doyoung
@eclipsoul For Lucas
@brekker For Chenle and Winwin and Hendery
@Reo For Ten and Renjun
@Panda For Jaehyun and Sungchan
@Xeulgi For Mark and Jeno
@honeyfornomoney For Xiaojun
@Vikki For Kun
@karina For Shotaro and Haechan
@lexus For Jisung
@OnlyCalB For Jaemin
If I missed anyone let me know! The MVP's of this collection are definitely brekker, Rand, Mango, and Yachii, you guys are great!!!
How did I manage to complete this collection before MX or Ateez 