I despise the phrase "I hate men" (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I fucking HATE IT!

And I always get annoyed when ppl come with the excuse, " I don't actually mean all men, only the shitty ones" or "It's only the bad ones getting offended" like SHUT TF UP!
If you don't MEAN all men, don't SAY all men!

Say I hate sexist men!
Say I hate misogynistic men!
Say I hate asshole men!

Or even BETTER, since we ARE striving towards gender equality, how about replacing the word men with PEOPLE!
Women are just as fucking capable of being asshole and shitty and cruel as men.

So stop being fucking sexist (Yes I said it, you CAN be sexist towards men, look up the fucking definition of sexism. Misogyny and Sexism are different words for a REASON!), stop saying shit you don't mean and strive for equality.

Saying stuff like men suck, women are better ain't you looking for equality. THAT is you claiming supremacy aka the very god damn position you hate men for having. Good job, you want to be what you hate, WELL DONE!

Sorry for the rant, I've just ran into a few too many radical feminists these days. I mean... they weren't even that radical, but I got into an argument with them, ngl I don't like 99% of the ppl who identify as feminist.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I hate men
I hate women
And I hate the non-binary spectrum in between
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I hate women and women are pigs, join me and live by AWAB (All Women Are Bad)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate humanity as a whole. Or at least their way of thinking.
A lot of the stuff guys and guys have to deal with,
wouldn't be as annoying, if stereotypical nonsense and labels were done away with.
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I fucking HATE IT!

And I always get annoyed when ppl come with the excuse, " I don't actually mean all men, only the shitty ones" or "It's only the bad ones getting offended" like SHUT TF UP!
If you don't MEAN all men, don't SAY all men!

Say I hate sexist men!
Say I hate misogynistic men!
Say I hate asshole men!

Or even BETTER, since we ARE striving towards gender equality, how about replacing the word men with PEOPLE!
Women are just as fucking capable of being asshole and shitty and cruel as men.

So stop being fucking sexist (Yes I said it, you CAN be sexist towards men, look up the fucking definition of sexism. Misogyny and Sexism are different words for a REASON!), stop saying shit you don't mean and strive for equality.

Saying stuff like men suck, women are better ain't you looking for equality. THAT is you claiming supremacy aka the very god damn position you hate men for having. Good job, you want to be what you hate, WELL DONE!

Sorry for the rant, I've just ran into a few too many radical feminists these days. I mean... they weren't even that radical, but I got into an argument with them, ngl I don't like 99% of the ppl who identify as feminist.
i agree
I hate men
I hate women
And I hate the non-binary spectrum in between
#nolivesmatter
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I missed your rants
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread