I did it!^^ (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1611900277724.png


Right on time. A few tears and breakdowns later, I got it done. One thing I hate about virtual classes is that some assignments can be turned in in class. I do this all the time, but I personally find it ridiculous that things are marked late after a minute over-time. It's honestly not applicable to the real world in any way shape or form.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
1611900277724.png


Right on time. A few tears and breakdowns later, I got it done. One thing I hate about virtual classes is that some assignments can be turned in in class. I do this all the time, but I personally find it ridiculous that things are marked late after a minute over-time. It's honestly not applicable to the real world in any way shape or form.
You'd be surprised...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread