I did something not very smart when I was young (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At the age of like 10-12 now I can't remember, I was on a plane and seated next to two young adult men that were quite a bit older than me (i'd say in their 20s). One was Swedish and one was Danish, the Danish guy offered me a piece of candy. I took the candy without a second thought and ate it.

But that's not very smart now is it, I am just glad I wasn't outside of a white van :worry:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Didn't Hansel and Gretel teach you nothing?
:shamesica:

I mean sure, that's more like don't eat houses made of Candy, but the principle is the same.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Didn't Hansel and Gretel teach you nothing?
:shamesica:

I mean sure, that's more like don't eat houses made of Candy, but the principle is the same.
:lisalaugh:
taking candy from a stranger yes :lisalaugh: i couldn't help it i was an innocent child LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's creepy in hindsight for sure on their part :wimwim:
yeah he probably? didn't mean anything behind it i mean it wasn't spiked or nothin but still it's like :zoomeyes:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
If I did that:
My grandma:





And then:




Me at the end:


 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Stranger danger :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you going to read Hansel and Gretel again, or should I read it to you? :shamesica: lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread