I did the BuddyMeter (3 Viewers)

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm already preparing myself cause I feel like I won't do well ;)
WHY IS THE INTERNET SO SLOW THOUGH, IT'S MAKING ME MORE NERVOUS
@ichigohon WTF I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU
THIS ISN'T FRIENDSHIP OVER, RIGHT!?!!!!
YOOOO WE NEED TO TALK MORE, THIS IS SO SAD OMG
 

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GETTING A 0 ON A BUDDYMETER QUIZ OMFG
I AM SO SORRY :shockedcover::shockedcover::shockedcover::shockedcover::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:
The KARA one is a trick question, it's technically Gyuri since Hara is not here anymore, but Hara is my bias in KARA, I just talk about Gyuri a lot more now.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The KARA one is a trick question, it's technically Gyuri since Hara is not here anymore, but Hara is my bias in KARA, I just talk about Gyuri a lot more now.
OML I JUST GUESSED IT ACTUALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HUHUH
I FEEL LIKE A BAD FRIEND OMG WAIT :yolk:
 

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
I’m counting it as a win, top score so far :scree:
You should and I just realised I tagged someone else instead of you because I forgot what your new username was lmaooo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread