I did the BuddyMeter (2 Viewers)

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
4/10
pretty good if I say so myself lol
I'd say so too. I pulled the bs "my parents are from Belarus" cards on @velvet then told her I was just trolling her so she had no business screwing that question up. Also, no one has gotten that question right lol
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I'd say so too. I pulled the bs "my parents are from Belarus" cards on @velvet then told her I was just trolling her so she had no business screwing that question up. Also, no one has gotten that question right lol
I forgot ;-;
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,300
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
I'd say so too. I pulled the bs "my parents are from Belarus" cards on @velvet then told her I was just trolling her so she had no business screwing that question up. Also, no one has gotten that question right lol
I can't remember whether I got it right or not but like I was saying to someone else I'm not really taking any of these quizes seriously
I'm pretty much just clicking randomly
 

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
I can't remember whether I got it right or not but like I was saying to someone else I'm not really taking any of these quizes seriously
I'm pretty much just clicking randomly
Same, I'm giving myself like 10 secs maximum because it's a stupid buzzfeed style quiz.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread