an Animal Crossing manga! It’s probably supet wholesome, so I might buy it :pikahappy:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 8 December 2022 #1 an Animal Crossing manga! It’s probably supet wholesome, so I might buy it Reactions: litc
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 8 December 2022 #2 Magician said: an Animal Crossing manga! It’s probably supet wholesome, so I might buy it Click to expand... Was it before the game? Reactions: Magician
Magician said: an Animal Crossing manga! It’s probably supet wholesome, so I might buy it Click to expand... Was it before the game?
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 8 December 2022 #3 litc said: Was it before the game? Click to expand... I think it was released after the game (It was now released in germany) Reactions: litc
litc said: Was it before the game? Click to expand... I think it was released after the game (It was now released in germany)
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 8 December 2022 #4 I didn’t know about it either