Some people have said this song is dumb, trite, and bland... but I disagree. I really like it:
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 29 September 2021 #1 Some people have said this song is dumb, trite, and bland... but I disagree. I really like it: Reactions: badcrookshanks, Chaeee, gud_bam and 1 other person
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 29 September 2021 #2 One of the songs I discovered very early into kpop. A bop Reactions: raymondchouku and gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 29 September 2021 #3 I am proudly this song release on my bday My top tier got7 song Reactions: raymondchouku
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,132 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 29 September 2021 #4 who said that, give me names
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 September 2021 #5 this is one of my favourite got7 songs