I got myself the coolest mug today (along with other stuff....)
How beautiful!I got myself the coolest mug today (along with other stuff....)
![]()
It's cool!I got myself the coolest mug today (along with other stuff....)
![]()
I have no reason to treat myself to anything, trust me. I've made the same horrible mistakes in life once again so yeah, I just feel so done with my hopeless self but I did this to distract myself I guessIt's cool!
Hmmm, you are a living human person. That's an inanimate object; however cool. So, why exactly you don't deserve it?
Woah I want tooI got myself the coolest mug today (along with other stuff....)
![]()
Could you just accept yourself with all those "horrible mistakes", and all that hopelessness that you feel? How willing are you to do that?I have no reason to treat myself to anything, trust me. I've made the same horrible mistakes in life once again so yeah, I just feel so done with my hopeless self but I did this to distract myself I guess
truthfully, my behavior is unacceptable at this point even if you consider everything that messed me up and made me this way. I can't and should not accept this. It's not even me being hard on myself this time, I deserve thisCould you just accept yourself with all those "horrible mistakes", and all that hopelessness that you feel? How willing are you to do that?
So, you want to be punished?truthfully, my behavior is unacceptable at this point even if you consider everything that messed me up and made me this way. I can't and should not accept this. It's not even me being hard on myself this time, I deserve this
thinking rationally, I know I need to be helped rather than punished but help is hard to get though I'm trying. I just hope it isn't too late. So that leaves me with punsihing myself and being sick of my own selfSo, you want to be punished?
It is a hard thing to do, and useless. Feelings can and do make something seemt to be so true; feelings are masterful liars. Could you allow yourself to let it go?thinking rationally, I know I need to be helped rather than punished but help is hard to get though I'm trying. I just hope it isn't too late. So that leaves me with punsihing myself and being sick of my own self
yeah that's true but I definitely can't let it go because it's not a one time thing, I keep doing it.. and most importantly, there's a possibility of grave consequences because of my stupid actions .. it's just.. really bad.. (thanks for taking the time to talk to me btw, I appreciate you trying to help)It is a hard thing to do, and useless. Feelings can and do make something seemt to be so true; feelings are masterful liars. Could you allow yourself to let it go?
Humans are not rational beings. Humans are emotional beings. We use reason usually to explain our emotionally fueled actions. No amount of reason will stop you from repeating what you have being doing unless you let go of whatever you have bottled up. I would advise something that will sound counterintuitive. Learn to live in the moment, and consciously accept yourself and let go of your feelings. It's the best chance to live more rationally, less emotionally driven.yeah that's true but I definitely can't let it go because it's not a one time thing, I keep doing it.. and most importantly, there's a possibility of grave consequences because of my stupid actions .. it's just.. really bad.. (thanks for taking the time to talk to me btw, I appreciate you trying to help)
true as well, but I just have no sympathy for myself anymore. I know better so there's no excuse. As for living in the moment, I don't know in my case because maybe tryng to do that got me into this mess, I was reckless again.. sorry I hope it doesn't sound like I'm rejecting anything you say or something like that. It's not that, I'm just so done with my own bullcrap, that's all and again, thank you..Humans are not rational beings. Humans are emotional beings. We use reason usually to explain our emotionally fueled actions. No amount of reason will stop you from repeating what you have being doing unless you let go of whatever you have bottled up. I would advise something that will sound counterintuitive. Learn to live in the moment, and consciously accept yourself and let go of your feelings. It's the best chance to live more rationally, less emotionally driven.
I hope you don't just give up on yourself completely. I have been on similar emotional states. I feel like I'm getting better, now seeing how much of liars were my former feelings. I still face uncertainty, even though rationally I see I have a good chance for a better future. Change is the only universal constant. Everything else never stays the same. The darker you see your life; the closer to light it is.true as well, but I just have no sympathy for myself anymore. I know better so there's no excuse. As for living in the moment, I don't know in my case because maybe tryng to do that got me into this mess, I was reckless again.. sorry I hope it doesn't sound like I'm rejecting anything you say or something like that. It's not that, I'm just so done with my own bullcrap, that's all and again, thank you..
I hope so too. Thank you for your time, advice, and kindness. You're a lovely soul <3I hope you don't just give up on yourself completely. I have been on similar emotional states. I feel like I'm getting better, now seeing how much of liars were my former feelings. I still face uncertainty, even though rationally I see I have a good chance for a better future. Change is the only universal constant. Everything else never stays the same. The darker you see your life; the closer to light it is.
So pretty! You deserve it tooI got myself the coolest mug today (along with other stuff....)
![]()