I don't deserve it but (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's cool!

Hmmm, you are a living human person. That's an inanimate object; however cool. So, why exactly you don't deserve it?
I have no reason to treat myself to anything, trust me. I've made the same horrible mistakes in life once again so yeah, I just feel so done with my hopeless self but I did this to distract myself I guess
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have no reason to treat myself to anything, trust me. I've made the same horrible mistakes in life once again so yeah, I just feel so done with my hopeless self but I did this to distract myself I guess
Could you just accept yourself with all those "horrible mistakes", and all that hopelessness that you feel? How willing are you to do that?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Could you just accept yourself with all those "horrible mistakes", and all that hopelessness that you feel? How willing are you to do that?
truthfully, my behavior is unacceptable at this point even if you consider everything that messed me up and made me this way. I can't and should not accept this. It's not even me being hard on myself this time, I deserve this
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
thinking rationally, I know I need to be helped rather than punished but help is hard to get though I'm trying. I just hope it isn't too late. So that leaves me with punsihing myself and being sick of my own self
It is a hard thing to do, and useless. Feelings can and do make something seemt to be so true; feelings are masterful liars. Could you allow yourself to let it go?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It is a hard thing to do, and useless. Feelings can and do make something seemt to be so true; feelings are masterful liars. Could you allow yourself to let it go?
yeah that's true but I definitely can't let it go because it's not a one time thing, I keep doing it.. and most importantly, there's a possibility of grave consequences because of my stupid actions .. it's just.. really bad.. (thanks for taking the time to talk to me btw, I appreciate you trying to help)
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
yeah that's true but I definitely can't let it go because it's not a one time thing, I keep doing it.. and most importantly, there's a possibility of grave consequences because of my stupid actions .. it's just.. really bad.. (thanks for taking the time to talk to me btw, I appreciate you trying to help)
Humans are not rational beings. Humans are emotional beings. We use reason usually to explain our emotionally fueled actions. No amount of reason will stop you from repeating what you have being doing unless you let go of whatever you have bottled up. I would advise something that will sound counterintuitive. Learn to live in the moment, and consciously accept yourself and let go of your feelings. It's the best chance to live more rationally, less emotionally driven.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Humans are not rational beings. Humans are emotional beings. We use reason usually to explain our emotionally fueled actions. No amount of reason will stop you from repeating what you have being doing unless you let go of whatever you have bottled up. I would advise something that will sound counterintuitive. Learn to live in the moment, and consciously accept yourself and let go of your feelings. It's the best chance to live more rationally, less emotionally driven.
true as well, but I just have no sympathy for myself anymore. I know better so there's no excuse. As for living in the moment, I don't know in my case because maybe tryng to do that got me into this mess, I was reckless again.. sorry I hope it doesn't sound like I'm rejecting anything you say or something like that. It's not that, I'm just so done with my own bullcrap, that's all and again, thank you..
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
true as well, but I just have no sympathy for myself anymore. I know better so there's no excuse. As for living in the moment, I don't know in my case because maybe tryng to do that got me into this mess, I was reckless again.. sorry I hope it doesn't sound like I'm rejecting anything you say or something like that. It's not that, I'm just so done with my own bullcrap, that's all and again, thank you..
I hope you don't just give up on yourself completely. I have been on similar emotional states. I feel like I'm getting better, now seeing how much of liars were my former feelings. I still face uncertainty, even though rationally I see I have a good chance for a better future. Change is the only universal constant. Everything else never stays the same. The darker you see your life; the closer to light it is.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hope you don't just give up on yourself completely. I have been on similar emotional states. I feel like I'm getting better, now seeing how much of liars were my former feelings. I still face uncertainty, even though rationally I see I have a good chance for a better future. Change is the only universal constant. Everything else never stays the same. The darker you see your life; the closer to light it is.
I hope so too. Thank you for your time, advice, and kindness. You're a lovely soul <3
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That mug is great <3 I hope you have many good times with it :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread