I don’t feel like myself today (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
what is a thing that Jimimis would do? How do I act Jimimis?
1591569648436.jpeg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Angry reactions?
Arguments?

I mean, just pick a thread and whine about how the thread is a flop bcs it isn't about Jimin. That could work!
No one is ever willing to argue with me >:( a part of myself has been lost
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also at times you just feel... weird and off. That's alright.
just roll with it and see what happens.

Try being different just for today, who knows, you might like it.
You might also hate it and decide to never do it again!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No one is ever willing to argue with me >:( a part of myself has been lost
Maybe you are just growing up.... your arguments are becoming more logical and less just angry reactions
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Also at times you just feel... weird and off. That's alright.
just roll with it and see what happens.

Try being different just for today, who knows, you might like it.
You might also hate it and decide to never do it again!
Hmmm, let’s try out being my nemesis :
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Maybe you are just growing up.... your arguments are becoming more logical and less just angry reactions
I don’t want to grow up :nekopout: I hate taxes
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Bts are overrated they don’t sing well!

Yeah let’s not
See you are coming back already.
And I didn't really mean you should try to be somebody else.
I meant... roll with it, don't TRY, just be.

Say whatever you feel like saying, don't say whatever you don't feel like saying.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
See you are coming back already.
And I didn't really mean you should try to be somebody else.
I meant... roll with it, don't TRY, just be.

Say whatever you feel like saying, don't say whatever you don't feel like saying.
:wimwim: Ok I feel like saying that you never make sense
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread