I don't like current popular groups as a rule (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So I'm trying really hard right now to not get into Everglow.

But their songs are damn catchy and theres some insanely beautiful girls in the group.

I'm trying to outlast the urge of stanning but I might not make it.
Stream LA DI DA, Mr Boogie. Or Adios, or Dun Dun. You just missed their US tour this yr, they went to a few cities but their last stop was cancelled/postponed cue to Ms Rona. RIP. I dont think you would regret stanning them but its a bit early to tell, since theyre such a new 2nd yr group.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Why does the popularity of a group matter? If you like the music, why not stan.
I was half joking. A lot of my friends know I've been a big nugu stan the last few years. I like supporting groups that actually need help.

So far Everglow has had that Blackpink/(G)-Idle aura going for them that I'm not a big fan of. But I've found myself watching La Di Da a lot lately without realizing it. I might actually like this group.

Dont tell my nugu faves though. They will get jealous.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I was half joking. A lot of my friends know I've been a big nugu stan the last few years. I like supporting groups that actually need help.

So far Everglow has had that Blackpink/(G)-Idle aura going for them that I'm not a big fan of. But I've found myself watching La Di Da a lot lately without realizing it. I might actually like this group.

Dont tell my nugu faves though. They will get jealous.
Ah, I see I see. Hmm, maybe wait until their next comeback to decide whether you might want to follow them? To see if their music stays with this style, I mean.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Stream LA DI DA, Mr Boogie. Or Adios, or Dun Dun. You just missed their US tour this yr, they went to a few cities but their last stop was cancelled/postponed cue to Ms Rona. RIP. I dont think you would regret stanning them but its a bit early to tell, since theyre such a new 2nd yr group.
Ah, I see I see. Hmm, maybe wait until their next comeback to decide whether you might want to follow them? To see if their music stays with this style, I mean.
Very true. Theres no rush. Just let it happen naturally if it's going to happen.

So far my favorite song is Bon Bon Chocolat.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I beg everyone to please not tell Saturday I might be getting into Everglow.
hmmm whats in it for me because i definitely have their contact
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Everglow is too good not to stan. And 'LA DI DA' is SOTY!

Do you have an Everglow bias @Mr_Boogie?
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hate to be a cliche but it's either the Tzuyu looking girl or Aisha (is that her name?). I like the hot ones.
I assume you mean Yiren lol




And this is Aisha:

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
.....
I hate to be a cliche but it's either the Tzuyu looking girl or Aisha (is that her name?). I like the hot ones.
I assume you mean Yiren lol


....
If you meant Yiren, she's from Mainland China. And i think you fits your taste.

Aisha's not a bad choice either, i think. But Wat will Busters or the other nugu groups think tho? You're gonna stan older women than them? Where did they go wrong? Jk, if this is too creepy even 4 u, ill edit it n dont quote me. This is so unlike the Mr Boogie iv come to know n love, r u an imposter? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I assume you mean Yiren lol




And this is Aisha:

Yes those two! So dreamy <3

If you meant Yiren, she's from Mainland China. And i think you fits your taste.

Aisha's not a bad choice either, i think. But Wat will Busters or the other nugu groups think tho? You're gonna stan older women than them? Where did they go wrong? Jk, if this is too creepy even 4 u, ill edit it n dont quote me. This is so unlike the Mr Boogie iv come to know n love, r u an imposter? :jisoosmh:
Lol well Busters doesn't exist to me anymore. My favorite members arent there anymore.

And Yiren is acttually from China? I like her even more now.

How old are these two anyway?
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So I'm trying really hard right now to not get into Everglow.

But their songs are damn catchy and theres some insanely beautiful girls in the group.

I'm trying to outlast the urge of stanning but I might not make it.
Really i have not made it past a min into any song mv or performance, and it breaks my heart that Yena may end up there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How old are these two anyway?
Both are the youngest members in Everglow. :)

Aisha: July 21st, 2000 (20 yrs old)
Yiren: December 29th, 2000 (19 yrs old)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread