- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
My sister in law and brother gonna have another baby! It's good news, but i kinda don't feel anything.
I don't know why i'm not enthusiastic as other people would be. I know i personally don't like small kids, i'm just anxious around them. But i have been thinking and it doesn't make sense to me. Yeah my nephews or nieces will be spending some time with us since my nephew has been with my mom for a year now while my sis in law was working. But the boy always went home before i got home from work. So it's not like i have to take care of the kids.
I just don't understand why i'm not wired like other people. Why i'm not over the moon when i see a small baby and don't cooo at them like other people. I thought it was cause i was lazy taking care of them, which i am , i am always lazy. But then why this fright over any baby, and why can't i find them cute? Ex. My coworker showed me pics of his small child, and i was standing there nodding my head. Compliemented the child, but it felt like a rehearsed response in my head. I was thinking " what should i say? What do u say about this baby walking?"
I don't know why i'm not enthusiastic as other people would be. I know i personally don't like small kids, i'm just anxious around them. But i have been thinking and it doesn't make sense to me. Yeah my nephews or nieces will be spending some time with us since my nephew has been with my mom for a year now while my sis in law was working. But the boy always went home before i got home from work. So it's not like i have to take care of the kids.
I just don't understand why i'm not wired like other people. Why i'm not over the moon when i see a small baby and don't cooo at them like other people. I thought it was cause i was lazy taking care of them, which i am , i am always lazy. But then why this fright over any baby, and why can't i find them cute? Ex. My coworker showed me pics of his small child, and i was standing there nodding my head. Compliemented the child, but it felt like a rehearsed response in my head. I was thinking " what should i say? What do u say about this baby walking?"