I don’t think we get a New Year's couple from dispatch this time (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think they did one last year either if I remember right. Come to think of it, it feels like so long dince they've revealed a new couple instead of rumors or companies themselves or something else. Good Dispatch (for once)!
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
didn't they tease it lol
they were only rumors
But people are saying they won't release one bc of Lee Sunkyun's death

I don't think they did one last year either if I remember right. Come to think of it, it feels like so long dince they've revealed a new couple instead of rumors or companies themselves or something else. Good Dispatch (for once)!
Last year's couple was IU and Lee Jongsuk
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they were only rumors
But people are saying they won't release one bc of Lee Sunkyun's death


Last year's couple was IU and Lee Jongsuk
You have better memory than do. That isn't saying much because mine is so bad, but still.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread