I don’t understand how an idol can just (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
he can still have his opinions, they are going to come with precautions since he is an idol, but he still has opinions and he can share them if he wants to
He can be an anti vax flat earther if he really wants to. I don’t care what he thinks one bit. I just don’t get how he can be so stupid to think sharing his opinions is a good idea when OBVIOUSLY he’s gonna get attacked. How can he not foresee it???
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
He can be an anti vax flat earther if he really wants to. I don’t care what he thinks one bit. I just don’t get how he can be so stupid to think sharing his opinions is a good idea when OBVIOUSLY he’s gonna get attacked. How can he not foresee it???
please refrain from using words such as stupid because its quite rude. but he probably foresaw it, but you have to consider he was drunk. was he thinking at all?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
please refrain from using words such as stupid because its quite rude. but he probably foresaw it, but you have to consider he was drunk. was he thinking at all?
Which is a whole other issue which I don’t get!!! Why did he give himself access to a livestream before getting drunk??? How can someone be that naive :umwhat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread