- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Does having face blindness somehow make people act worse?
you have a really hard time remembering facesThe hell is face blindness??
it’s retail where having a serious case of face blindness would be hell lmaoI feel like acting is a career where it wouldn't affect his work lol. Like when they run scenes he's going to be told the character/actor he's working with so he just has to know what he's supposed to be doing, he doesn't need to remember their face.
Yeah as mysteric said, you don't have the ability to. It can be so severe some people can't recognize themselvesThe hell is face blindness??
oh yeah I was thinking of all the jobs in my head that would be truly terrible having face blindness. Teaching, retail, any person who does in person sales lolit’s retail where having a serious case of face blindness would be hell lmao
Omg yes, can confirm as someone who used to work retail and has itit’s retail where having a serious case of face blindness would be hell lmao
teaching,, haven't thought about thatoh yeah I was thinking of all the jobs in my head that would be truly terrible having face blindness. Teaching, retail, any person who does in person sales lol
you have a really hard time remembering faces
Just faces??Yeah as mysteric said, you don't have the ability to. It can be so severe some people can't recognize themselves
oh noooOmg yes, can confirm as someone who used to work retail and has it
Just faces, memory has nothing to do with itJust faces??
Or really bad short term memory?
It's okay I don't work there anymore thankfullyoh nooo![]()
pretty sure just affects facesJust faces??
Or really bad short term memory?
Just faces??
Or really bad short term memory?
We actually have a portion of our brain that specifically activates when we look at faces so the common belief is that that area of the brain doesn't work as well or at all when people have it. It especially makes sense since a lot of people only develop it after a head injury of some sort. That area of the brain has nothing to do with memory though, it's dedicated to faces alone.pretty sure just affects faces
like you just have a lot more difficulty differentiating faces I think?? It's like how some can't recognize voices well I think
the tricks children would pull if their teacher couldn't recognize their faces...pure chaosteaching,, haven't thought about that
I feel like stanning would be non-existant if you had face blindness...you have a really hard time remembering faces
lmfao... I'm sorry that's not funny, but can you imagine: "Who's that hunk in the mirror... Oh wait that's me 😆 "...It can be so severe some people can't recognize themselves
I still Stan people, I just suck at recognizing those I StanI feel like stanning would be non-existant if you had face blindness...
they'd get bullied so hard omlthe tricks children would pull if their teacher couldn't recognize their faces...pure chaos