Appreciation I don't want anyone crying at my funeral. I am dead. This is a celebration because life was hard. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


WASSUP WE 2NE1 AFTER 84 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN FUCKING TEARS :sadcat::nekolove:

After Miss Dara said that a comeback isn't possible this year, Blackjacks have already accepted it but we still wished that they'd at least do something for their 10th anniversary like eat dinner and take a picture together or something. It actually came true! They even did a live :sadcat:

I miss these ladies together so much :sadcat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my queens
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Not even a Blackjack but this sends me
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This proves that Minzy leaving and then the group later disbanding was because of YG rather than the members themselves. I love how they got together and all went live for Blackjacks so they could join in with the celebrations :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread