I Don't want Therapy Today (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have a therapy appointment today and I'm dreading it. Basically last session we talked about two REALY traumatizing things that happened to me and I don't want to talk about any more of my traumas and I just DON'T WANT TO DO THERAPY TODAY. We decided a bit ago that I needed to talk about them because they were greatly effecting me in my day to day life but ugh I really don't want to talk more about that shit.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
ooof I know it's rough, but maybe it's better in the long run to talk about them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ooof I know it's rough, but maybe it's better in the long run to talk about them?
It probably is it's just genuinely not fun bringing it up. I had a PTSD like reaction at one point so I just am scared it will happen again.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Panda
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
your therapist should respect your wishes and talk about such traumatic stuff at the right time and at your own terms. it´s ok to say no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
your therapist should respect your wishes and talk about such traumatic stuff at the right time and at your own terms. it´s ok to say no.
welp it doesn't even matter just found out she's leaving the practice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread