I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
this really reminds me of rides in with my Grandmother lol.
I hope I'm not the only one who wants to mini nuke a deathclaw after this
lmao is this from Fallout as well?
they really goldmine this kind of music though so i wouldn't be surprised.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I hope I'm not the only one who wants to mini nuke a deathclaw after this
It's my Wasteland jam.

I like to play it while sipping scotch from Tenpenny Tower while watching Megaton blown up into a mushroom cloud.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
this really reminds me of rides in with my Grandmother lol.

lmao is this from Fallout as well?
they really goldmine this kind of music though so i wouldn't be surprised.
Lol yes it's definitely in fallout. I don't even listen to the radio in the game that often (unless there's one nearby) but this still puts me in the mood to play. I've played like 30 minutes in the past month and I miss it.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's my Wasteland jam.

I like to play it while sipping scotch from Tenpenny Tower while watching Megaton blown up into a mushroom cloud.
Lol now I'm imagining listening to it while I watch The Institute blow up from the top of the Mass Fusion building
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread