I don't want winter season to end. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,096
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,618
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love this song, even b4 i ever experienced winter myself:

Since Tori (Myra Ellen) Amos is an enigma wrapped in a mystery, idk if the song is abt the season, a person or an idea or all 3 or some combination thereof-but when i was younger, i could listen to my cassette of Little Earthquake and wallow for a long period of time, just listening on rpt. Ah, youth! I do love the one time i experienced winter and snow when i was in Europe for a few mths when i was younger (mumble, mumble years ago). I rmbr it snowed and i was cycling to town but since it was lightly snowing it was fun. But BRRRR very cold for a tropical country person like me, still great tho. Better than extreme hot here. N it wasnt extreme cold, just seemed so to me then if it was extreme cold maybe id think n rmbr differently.

I like the colder seasons better than the warm ones.

I love wearing my cozy sweaters around this time of the year.

but soon? that will all end.​
But it will be winter again soon enuf next yr(or l8r at least in november/december?).
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
me neithet, i'm enjoying this 23 degree celsius weather
i don't want it to go back to 40 degrees :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love winters. It's currently 3 degrees out here and my nose and ears are freezing :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love this song, even b4 i ever experienced winter myself:

Since Tori (Myra Ellen) Amos is an enigma wrapped in a mystery, idk if the song is abt the season, a person or an idea or all 3 or some combination thereof-but when i was younger, i could listen to my cassette of Little Earthquake and wallow for a long period of time, just listening on rpt. Ah, youth! I do love the one time i experienced winter and snow when i was in Europe for a few mths when i was younger (mumble, mumble years ago). I rmbr it snowed and i was cycling to town but since it was lightly snowing it was fun. But BRRRR very cold for a tropical country person like me, still great tho. Better than extreme hot here. N it wasnt extreme cold, just seemed so to me then if it was extreme cold maybe id think n rmbr differently.

But it will be winter again soon enuf next yr(or l8r at least in november/december?).
oooh how interesting... aw that is cute haha. I used to have a cassette too but my choice of songs were a bit................. anyway that's cool! I feel that winter is best when it's not TOO cold but warm enough to walk or play around. I like to cycle too :)


Winter >>> Summer. By 5 million miles.
:sanapray: the only good thing about summer is this being released


I love winters. It's currently 3 degrees out here and my nose and ears are freezing :yolk:
sounds like a perfect day to drink hot chocolate :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread