Photo I dyed meine Haare (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:nekosweat: only some staff members, and ozy have seen me besides @SakinoSweety . I am too shy to post pictures of myself
You should be more confident because you’re truly a beauty queen :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am also shy too, although I once posted a picture of myself with two Japanese girls and an Italian girl lol :wimwim:
I remember you showing me that one in dm :maheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
No one loved me yet ... ://
That's okay even if it's true, but sometimes there are people who love us and we don't see it... I don't feel loved either, but I know there's a few people in this world that care about me. Even if no one loved/loves us, it doesn't mean it will stay that way. Surely, someday, even we will know love..
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There will be a time when someone will like you for who you are. Love is not to be rushed when you will find your soul mate.
That's okay even if it's true, but sometimes there are people who love us and we don't see it... I don't feel loved either, but I know there's a few people in this world that care about me. Even if no one loved/loves us, it doesn't mean it will stay that way. Surely, someday, even we will know love..
All of my friends have a boyfriend 😭😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ajmee, bas ti lijepo stoji :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ok, here goes.
These two were taken in London and I had met up with them.
43554

43555

And this one was when I was in Japan in front of the Kinkaku-ji palace:
43556
Cute 🤗🤗🤗
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon and kodoku
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread