I failed as a kpop fan (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I PROMISE YOU GUYS I DIDNT FORGET MY PRECIOUS MEOW MEOW, I'D NEVER EVER EVER ABANDON HIM I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH

If you don't know who I'm talking about you're probably new here :oliviakek: It's my fault, I don't promote my baby anymore

But no more, fear not I WILL come back and force him down ur throats again 😍 when I stop ghosting this forum


​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I PROMISE YOU GUYS I DIDNT FORGET MY PRECIOUS MEOW MEOW, I'D NEVER EVER EVER ABANDON HIM I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH

If you don't know who I'm talking about you're probably new here :oliviakek: It's my fault, I don't promote my baby anymore

But no more, fear not I WILL come back and force him down ur throats again 😍 when I stop ghosting this forum


​
STOP GHOSTING OMG
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
GIRL I finally got a life 😩 I haven't even looked at the gcs yet help me
As you should tbh:mork:
I Lowkey wanna just focus on irl and not come here but even coming here while eating breakfast or I’m bored waiting for smth I come here and get distracted :pepeslippy:

i still have not done the great backread of July omg
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't understand???

how does one fail in being a fan..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread