Appreciation I fcking love Apple (1 Viewer)

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
same here! it's definitely my favourite gfriend title track :sj_weary:
Its so A E S T H E T I C and im a sucker for witch theme they are having atm, i wish more ggs would do that 😭😭😭
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
IKR? I've been OBSESSED with this song for the last couple of days!

I just keep singing "WE WOW WOW WE WO WOW" in my head all day lol
Eveeytime they go dance dance and wowow i go :sj_weary: not even kidding ITS SUCH A BOP
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
When I first saw the MV I was like, "Oh... so GFRIEND are GROWN ASS women now... ok!"
I thought of that AFTER i saw the stage like damn eunha's waist snatched mes o hard 😔i think i love Yuju and Umji's looks MOST tho especially in stage lol
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I thought of that AFTER i saw the stage like damn eunha's waist snatched mes o hard 😔i think i love Yuju and Umji's looks MOST tho especially in stage lol
Umji's white dress is the nicest to me.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Lighterxx

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
godfriend came to slay again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread