I feel bad for ITZY's Yuna (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
honestly i don't think we should judge their relations and how close they are because after all we don't know them personally and what happens on camera can be different from idols' actual personalities. but even if it's true that they're not close, it's simply ridiculous to send hate towards her for such reasons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
With this video, I feel like there is a change with how they view each other. I'm not quite sure how to put it >.>

But when someone initially joins your friendship group, it's going to be hard to adapt to them at first. They are going to feel left out because all the others are closer with each other. But as time goes on, everyone else becomes used that person being there and they become closer. I feel like Yuna probably isn't as close to them now but that doesn't mean that they're all not trying hard to be closer with each other. It takes time. I feel like this video was a turning point. Like all the other members telling her that they want to be close with her too and it's not her fault if she feels left out. That sort of thing means a lot for a teenager, especially one who is strill growing.

I don't know if I conveyed that well and I'm not a midzy so I might just be reading too much into things but that's how I see it
ono.png
This is exactly how I see it as well. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread