I feel conflicted (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Online fanmeets in general aren't really my cup of tea. To me, they defeat the purpose of the phrase "meet and greet". I mean, you're still meeting and greeting them, but where's the euphoria of getting a physical hug or a freshly-written autograph? I hope I'm not being too much of a Debbie Downer - it's just my two cents...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Online fanmeets in general aren't really my cup of tea. To me, they defeat the purpose of the phrase "meet and greet". I mean, you're still meeting and greeting them, but where's the euphoria of getting a physical hug or a freshly-written autograph? I hope I'm not being too much of a Debbie Downer - it's just my two cents...
There is something about that 1-3 hours you spend in the room aside from the time ya spend interacting with em.

but this is worse its just a comeback show. maybe a mini concert.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I don't like them, but I understand why they're needed. The companies need to generate income somehow during the pandemic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think that those are tricky. obviously it‘s good to see the groups but it is not really a meet and greet. it‘s usually more of a concert so it‘s just :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread