I feel like an idiot (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always knew them as 5 senses lol, and looked at anything else as just permutations/combinations of those 5 but idk anymore. Spatial awareness/body orientation is a good example of something I can't explain using the basic 5 senses lol.
I personally think temperature and pain can be included as touch, since we percive those with the whole body, esp through the skin but yeah the body orientation is kind of tricky.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I personally think temperature and pain can be included as touch, since we percive those with the whole body, esp through the skin but yeah the body orientation is kind of tricky.
Yeah that's what I meant lol. Things like temperature and pain you can put down as touch, but spatial orientation is kinda fucked lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread