- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Reactions Received
- 3,554
- Location
- SHINee Academy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
ur faves smell and you probably like pizza so -5 points for youcyberbully me more mami![]()
y'all are ugli and doo doo
y'all are ugli and doo doo
This post doesn't apply to fellow shawols uwuman i thought all shawols were nice *sniffles*
NO YOUNo u
![]()
I draw a blank card!
Get your hands off me! You heard what I said! DOO. DOO.How dare you!
![]()
Wow! Have you watched the Handmaiden?How dare you!
![]()
It's funny because it sounds like you're joking about the views, but no, D4 really has almost a billion views.I may be ugli but at least I stan blackpink. stream this and get d4 to a billion views!
it's probably because there hasn't been a kpop video to reach 1 billion since Gangnam style so everyone probably thinks its a joke lolIt's funny because it sounds like you're joking about the views, but no, D4 really has almost a billion views.