I feel like I need to study just to play a game (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My little brother likes geography and we got a family game to play together. You need to know a lot about the flags, locations, and countries of all the countries around the world. I’m in a decent position, especially with flags, but I know less capital cities than my brothers and I don’t know the locations of all the countries in the world (especially Oceania). So I may have to study in order to stand a chance at that game :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Australia and NZ?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As a kid i knew em al but heck nothing is the same anymore.
so i could only do major unchanging ones.
I’m not looking forward to getting old because I’m definitely going to be that person that can’t keep track of past vs present day :ono: Even since the last time I took geography there have been changes, and I’m not even that old
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,581
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I’m not looking forward to getting old because I’m definitely going to be that person that can’t keep track of past vs present day :ono: Even since the last time I took geography there have been changes, and I’m not even that old
lol i cant count the number times i have been watching Olympic stuff(recaps events ect) and i am like who/where the heck is that?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m not looking forward to getting old because I’m definitely going to be that person that can’t keep track of past vs present day :ono: Even since the last time I took geography there have been changes, and I’m not even that old
ha I remember learning Euro geo in 6th grade and there being a country called Yugoslavia. ofc now it's Macedonia and all those other ones, but yeah... this was back in '97/'98.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ha I remember learning Euro geo in 6th grade and there being a country called Yugoslavia. ofc now it's Macedonia and all those other ones, but yeah... this was back in '97/'98.
Yugoslavia fell apart before that, but to be fair school stuff tends to lag behind and the borders and countries at that time in that area were still changing. So it’s not too surprising they still taught it that way. That time period seems to be a hard time to keep track of, with the former Yugoslavia countries forming and the former Soviet Republics becoming separate countries (though that’s a little easier because they already existed as separate republics before)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread