I feel like KARD is really under pressure right now (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Everything so far has made a good impression about the comeback really being different to their usual tropical house.
I've seen the reactions on here, reddit and other forums and articles with mostly everyone keeping their eyes out for them.

Now however if DSP plays with us and will be tropical house again I think there will mostly be no way back out of the drought for them.
So I really really hope that this works out for them, that the comeback is something different so literally everyone won't be disappointed once it drops, this could really help them, their image and DSP to get more attention to them.​
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
lol

It was like a movie trailer to an island themed movie for treasure hunters who's comrade was captured

I like it

I'm honestly hoping it's not tropical house. I think DSP experimented with that genre where I just don't think it works since Oh Na Na or Don't recall
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am freaking excited :pandahappy:

And I do think that there are alot of expectations
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I never really got into KARD and I feel like I have the same lazy complaint of "all their music sounds the same." Nah, I haven't listened to all their music, but most of their titles sound alike to me and it just... zzzzzzz.

But the trailer for their CB looks intriguing! So, I really do hope that they come with something different. Either way, though, this video's gonna be amazing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread