I feel like my mom and sister have a problem (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We have more too. I can immediately see a black currant one, dandelion one, Croatian flower one, and I know we have a big box of some downstairs too. None of the ones in this photo are repeats either. My mom and sister are the only ones who drink tea in my family (except me, but only for bubble tea and for that I only use one of the boxes, the assorted fruit one). My sister isn’t even home most of the time, she has an apartment elsewhere, so usually the only one drinking tea is my mom :jisoosmh: It just seems like so much imo
IMG_8486.jpeg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: There's some room in that corner
and that corner too
and that other corner
There's plenty of room for more.
Not if I add the box we have downstairs. Tea takes up very little room, and that box’s size definitely means there’s an outrageous amount of tea there too. Unless it’s a box of various things and there’s is just the part I can see but I doubt it :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
We have more too. I can immediately see a black currant one, dandelion one, Croatian flower one, and I know we have a big box of some downstairs too. None of the ones in this photo are repeats either. My mom and sister are the only ones who drink tea in my family (except me, but only for bubble tea and for that I only use one of the boxes, the assorted fruit one). My sister isn’t even home most of the time, she has an apartment elsewhere, so usually the only one drinking tea is my mom :jisoosmh: It just seems like so much imo
IMG_8486.jpeg
Take all the bags out and put them in one plastic container or zip lock bag and recycle the boxes to save space
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Take all the bags out and put them in one plastic container or zip lock bag and recycle the boxes to save space
Wouldn’t the flavors get all mixed or at least on the outsides they’d be combined? To be honest they don’t take up too much space in my opinion because we wouldn’t use that space for anything else :susPepe:
Edit: Just realized most have bags on the outside too. Still think it’s fine as is because we don’t need the space but if we end up needing it I’ll propose it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Is she a hoarder?

Why not just ditch the boxes?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is she a hoarder?

Why not just ditch the boxes?
I guess it’s easier to see which type of tea it is and the boxes don’t bother anyone so there hasn’t been a need to ditch them. She’s not a hoarder though.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I guess it’s easier to see which type of tea it is and the boxes don’t bother anyone so there hasn’t been a need to ditch them. She’s not a hoarder though.
I was and I was in denial as well.
I see your point though.

Teas are confusing to read yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Wouldn’t the flavors get all mixed or at least on the outsides they’d be combined? To be honest they don’t take up too much space in my opinion because we wouldn’t use that space for anything else :susPepe:
Edit: Just realized most have bags on the outside too. Still think it’s fine as is because we don’t need the space but if we end up needing it I’ll propose it.
The tea bags
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I was going to take a picture but I'd have to dig out 40is boxes of tea spread over 3 cupboards... My see my sister drink tea 2 or 3 times a year...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was going to take a picture but I'd have to dig out 40is boxes of tea spread over 3 cupboards... My see my sister drink tea 2 or 3 times a year...
Yikes. At least my mom and sister often drink it :scree:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It's not a problem, she just really loves tea! We also have Tazo, Bigelow, and Yogi!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Also it's best to keep all the boxes, the aromas will mix together and the tea will get stale, as an avid tea drinking we have experienced this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread