I got into it with a few users on a trade dispute before(the affected user stopped playing the cards, but you'd hv to ask em of I'm the reason why-i think it's just too much work for them with not enuf reward. Later I got super busy/tired from/at work n skipped for a few mths.)
Usually friends keep each other in the cards game, the users I mentioned who stopped were super in a loop to reserve/trade/keep cards for their friends(which I had no problem with, but I admit I did get into it n hv backed off a lot since then[i hope], which I s'why I prefer not to be badgered on my wants/trades which don't give me sthg I want/doesn't help my close-ish friend here[just 1 I like to help out who stopped actually]
Most users r just chill n trade friendly like with their friends(I think u hv experienced tat).
No friendships were destroyed/ended/strained as far as I know from the cards game, I think friends grew closer/friendships grew stronger from cards game(enemies tho or regular users might hv created enemies or at least users they prefer not to interact with becos/aggravated thru cards game, or maybe it's just me LMAO)