- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,549
- Reactions Received
- 53,023
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,908
- Ship
- Wreck
Kind of in the I want to vanish mood
What about y’all?
What about y’all?
I wouldn't <3 I'd remember you as the awesome user who partnered with me for the Valentines event!Kinda same, but if I actually managed to vanish lowkey people would forget about me
That event was so much fun! I was so happy to have you as my partner. Ngl I didn't think anyone would ask meI wouldn't <3 I'd remember you as the awesome user who partnered with me for the Valentines event!
I would've asked Marissa but she already had Ming, and Haku didn't reply until too late. lolThat event was so much fun! I was so happy to have you as my partner. Ngl I didn't think anyone would ask me
I initially asked Vikki but admins couldn't participate in the event so I was kinda partnerless lolI would've asked Marissa but she already had Ming, and Haku didn't reply until too late. lol
...that sounded insensitive didn't it?![]()