I feel mellow today (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kinda same, but if I actually managed to vanish lowkey people would forget about me
I wouldn't <3 I'd remember you as the awesome user who partnered with me for the Valentines event!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't <3 I'd remember you as the awesome user who partnered with me for the Valentines event!
That event was so much fun! I was so happy to have you as my partner. Ngl I didn't think anyone would ask me
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That event was so much fun! I was so happy to have you as my partner. Ngl I didn't think anyone would ask me
I would've asked Marissa but she already had Ming, and Haku didn't reply until too late. lol

...that sounded insensitive didn't it? :runrunrun:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I would've asked Marissa but she already had Ming, and Haku didn't reply until too late. lol

...that sounded insensitive didn't it? :runrunrun:
I initially asked Vikki but admins couldn't participate in the event so I was kinda partnerless lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope you have a better day tomorrow :sanapray: Always feel free to DM me :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread