I finally completed the entire set of Red Velvet Valentines members(in group set)!!! Yay!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wheee! After like a billion, zillion yrs after 1st Valentines cards event release: I finally completed the entire set of Red Velvet Valentines members; now only the holiday limiteds(2 cards) n Valentines Duo to finish all limited RV card sets!! Yay!!!
[To clarify member in the Red Velvet Valentines group set]


 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i dont have Joy festival
But u hv 16 RV group limiteds 🤔 Oh nvm u meant solo Joy festival; well even u can't hv em all ig.

Ur also missing 3 izone festivals rn :umjicry::rosesmug::irenecrazy: I did hv lots luck getting festival limiteds before following ur lead n transferring to commons(videogames/anime for me) as I sometimes forgot to reroll international rares for commons to put into roulette) I stopped counting down when I started pulling more commons; I figure it'll still take @2 more yrs to complete ALL Limiteds(so 2028) IF no more limited sets get released/or commons or rares which I deem unlikely/improbable; so more like 2029 IF cards game is still going or I'm still playing or heavens forfend KS is not yet halted. Or kpop is over!!! LOL!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread