I finally figured out how to setup the profile video! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Finally I found the option where to set it up and made it work, it took me only 4 month :cold_doge:

(Its hidden in Account / Preferences / Youtube Video in case you are noob like me :llama_blush:)

You can now listen to KITSCH KITSCH KITSCH on my profile :catsip:
Hidden in the most likely of places. I'm kinda surprised it's not I AM!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm sure you did not know how to set it either, as you don't have one!!!!!! Don't act like that now :kuromimad:

I am the KITSCH CAT after all! :chill: KITSCH is just more fun, I want my profile to be fun!
I did not know, and wasn't curious either. The only reason I have 6 badges is I was given one free. So you can see how concerned I am about stuff like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread