Appreciation I finally hit 1000 messages!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only joined about 1 and a half months ago, I think, and I've already posted so much!~ I just wanna say that this is a really nice community and I really enjoy talking to you all. Everyone is really nice and sweet, and when I first joined everyone was very welcoming and nice. So thank you all for being amazing. Stan SNSD. Stan CLC. I mean, stan whoever you want I guess. Be happy. Love yourself. Ok I'm running out of things to say, so accept this Taeyeon gif.
Tae Yeon Korean Heart GIF - TaeYeon KoreanHeart Love ...


I kinda wanna do something more tbh but I don't really have any ideas, lol, I am not that creative.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratulations!
:pandahappy::pandarolleyes::pandahappy::pandarolleyes::pandahappy::pandarolleyes:
Great to have fellow SNSD stan/SONE in same house. πŸ’πŸ’˜
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
90% of those are telling people to stan clc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread