I finally tried to watch Fromis's last performance (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Only to find that it's almost like they are trying to erase it. I watched all 3 hours of Gayo Daejeon on Vikki and their performance was edited out. This is all I can find.



Other artists performances have been uploaded to Youtube but not Fromis's.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I got 2024 SBS Gayo Daejeon and MBC's Gayo Daejejeon mixed up... WTF would they name the so similar?! Don't they know dumb asses like me will mix them up?!?!! :pandangry: I have to wait 7 days for the full performance. :pandanoreaction:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice performance though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:umjicry::naeunshock::pkrystal:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread